Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WIP Wednesday

I'm on the ball this week - taking pictures and scheduling a blog post! Been working on a few different projects this week so thought I'd share what I've been up to.

On the weekend, I finally did the heel of this second sock and have been knitting the foot while watching tv or when I have a spare five minutes. Don't think they'll be done in time to share this Friday. Maybe next Friday.

Bampton Cowl. I did several pattern repeats of this the other night while trying to catch up on some podcasts (I think I have over 20 waiting for me!) Have 4 repeats to go. I also knit another inch of my Lifesavers cardigan but it doesn't look much different so no picture today.

My poor Mystery Knit-Along shawl. It's been set aside and forgotten. Deadline for a finished pic is Friday. Don't think I'll make it but hope to get a few more rows knit before then.

And I've been working on some Poppies. I really did miss seeing people wear Poppies in November while we lived in the States. Hope to make a few more this week for myself and family. I used this free pattern but switched the stitches to American sizes (used single, double and treble crochets instead of double, treble and double trebles).

What have you been up to?

And good luck to all my fellow NaNoWriMo'ers!

SaveSave

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...